Lucybell♥

Lucybell♥

Friday, July 2, 2010

The End ☺


Well like tell the post.
It is the last time I Wrote here.
I enjoy it so much, because it is a entertaining way to learn english
I like this experience because I practice my english not only in the blogging, plataform too. It experience allowed me to think in english about different think such as food, physical theraphy and other more.
It is very import because in many seminar we need to read and understand in English.
And when we do the blogging we practice the proffesional and colloquial way to talk in English.
In the future If I can travel to Canada or England. In this case I need to speak english and this blogging help me to thinking in English and express my ideas.
I love the music in English and it is very important to understand the song.
The beneficts in my case, it help me to practice my composition, vocabulary and orthography.
But I think that we need a feedback about the blogging because there are many think of the student don´t know, and the teacher can help us in that Feedback for example in a post in the blog about your mistakes and how we can learn to the mistakes
or checking the mistake in a special class, in this case a day devoted to correct the mistakes of all students, This is very funtionality because we learn to other mistakes.
In this case I think the blogs are more funtional that now.

The best Wishes for you
See you

1 comment:

  1. I did not know you wanted to go to Canada! that great!
    Also, I wish you the best for the new semester ahahaha

    ReplyDelete